Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Burn(ing)

I don't sleep much.  Not because I am too busy, but because I just don't really want to.  I'm exhausted all day, I get home, and could go straight to bed.  But I stay up, thinking.

I keep doing the same things, over and over.  I keep losing people by pushing them away, or having them drift further and further.  I'm always scared to cut ties, because I don't want to sink back into myself.  I try not to let myself get too dark.  But I've reached a turning point, or a tipping point, or a point of no return.

Whether I like it or not, it's what I have to do.  I have to go under.

I think about other people too much.  I worry and miss them and put all I have into comforting them and giving them a point of positivity to draw from.  I give my life too often.  I can't allow myself feelings anymore.  I have to go under.

No comments:

Post a Comment