Friday, June 7, 2013

Our hearts will not pine for an ocean made by God...

Spending the last two days getting things done has made me realize just how lazy I can be.  I've renewed my registration on my Jeep, Gotten my Texas Driver's License, made both a doctor and dentist appointment, cleaned my entire living area, cleaned my Jeep, started cleaning the interior upholstery...

It's kind of ridiculous to still have this feeling in my chest the entire time.  It just won't go away.  I feel so restless, as if I've just now realized that I'm completely alone, and have been wasting away.  I would say it's a positive development, only I know that I'm ignoring everything and trying to use its energy to push me forward.  That's not exactly a positive thing, although, in the end, it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment